- Grand Seiko Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
In 1968, Grand Seiko introduced Japan’s first automatic 10-beat watch (61GS) to the world. In 2009, 10-beat Caliber 9S85 surpassed the original, with high precision parts created using sophisticated modern technology assembled with skills with skills honed over the many decades of Grand Seiko’s watchmaking.
The dial has elegant and easy-to-see Arabic numeral for the hour mark. The concept color "Shironeri" is a reflection of Japanese tradition. The color and texture of the dial come from the glossy white silk of the outfit worn by the bride in a Japanese wedding. It symbolizes purity and innocence.
- Case Material : Stainless steel
- Glass Material : Sapphire
- Glass Coating : Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Case size : Diameter 39.5mm × Thickness 13.1mm
- Band Material : Crocodile leather
- The perimeter of Band : 186mm
- Caliber no. : 9S85 Instructions
- Movement Type : Automatic with manual winding capacity
- Power reserve : Approx. 55 hours
- Accuracy : +5 to -3 seconds per day (when static) / +8 to -1 seconds per day (normal usage accuracy)
- Water resistance : Splash Resistant
- Magnetic resistance : Equipped
- Other details / Features :
- 37 jewels
- Date display
- Stop seconds hand function
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.