- Grand Seiko Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
A complete and beautifully formed Mechanical Hi-Beat 36000
In 1968, Grand Seiko introduced Japan’s first automatic 10-beat watch (61GS) to the world. In 2009, 10-beat Caliber 9S85 surpassed the original, with high precision parts created using sophisticated modern technology assembled with skills honed over the many decades of Grand Seiko’s watchmaking.
Innovations to the precision controlling mainspring, the hairspring, and the escapement mean that the 9S Mechanical is not simply a revival of the 10-beat movement of the past, but an entirely new incarnation of this high-precision movement.
The movement is ensconced in a beautiful case with the stunning blue second hand contrasting with the white dial as it etches out precise time. In every detail, it is faithful to the ‘Grand Seiko Style’, the embodiment of the Grand Seiko design philosophy which started with the 44GS. The delicacy, strength and beauty of the movement can be enjoyed the exhibition case back.
- Case Material : Stainless steel
- Glass Material : Dual-curved sapphire
- Glass Coating : Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Case size : Diameter 40.2mm × Thickness 13mm
- The perimeter of Band : 195mm
- Clasp type : Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Caliber no. : 9S85 Instructions
- Movement Type : Automatic with manual winding capacity
- Power reserve : Approx. 55 hours
- Accuracy : +5 to -3 seconds per day (when static) / +8 to -1 seconds per day (normal usage accuracy)
- Water resistance : 10 bar
- Magnetic resistance : Equipped
- Weight : 151.0 g
- Other details / Features :
- 37 jewels
- Case back with lion emblem
- Date display
- Screw case back
- Screw-down crown
- See-through case back
- Stop second hand function
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.