- Grand Seiko Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
As warm summer days give way to the first crisp introduction to fall, in Japan, an appreciation for the observation of the changing seasons is woven into the fabric of daily life. Grand Seiko celebrates the crisp reds of autumn with its latest creation, the Hi-Beat 36000 GMT SBGJ273. With its red striated dial, this watch calls to mind the way lacquered wooden floors in a traditional Japanese building reflect the leaves of outside maple trees, expressing yuka momiji.
The SBGJ273 comes in a classic case shape from the Elegance Collection that was influenced by the very first Grand Seiko watch from 1960. Its rounded case and raised box-shaped crystal ensure mid-century good looks, while a high-contrast gold-colored GMT hand adds to the feeling of autumn.
The Hi-Beat 9S86 movement uses MEMS for escapement parts and Spron alloys for the mainspring and hairspring. This movement provides excellent rate stability, accuracy to +5/-3 seconds per day, and resistance to shocks while maintaining a power reserve of 55 hours when fully wound.
- Case Material : Stainless steel
- Glass Material : Box-shaped sapphire
- Glass Coating : Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Case size : Diameter 39.5mm × Thickness 14.1mm (lug-to-lug: 46.9mm)
- Bracelet: Stainless steel
- Clasp type : Tri-fold clasp with push button release
- Caliber no. : 9S86 Instructions
- Movement Type : Hi-Beat Automatic
- Power reserve : Approx. 55 hours
- Accuracy : +5 to -3 seconds per day (when static)
- Water resistance : 3 bar
- Magnetic resistance : Equipped
- Other details / Features :
- 24-hour hand (dual time display function)
- 37 jewels
- Calendar-linked time difference adjustment function
- Date display
- Stop seconds hand function
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.