- Grand Seiko Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
An automatic mechanical in a new 40mm case design
A black dial gives a more compact look. The strong three-dimensional indexes are tightly arranged to the outside of the calendar frame, creating harmony with the presence of the case, balance and a stately profile. The case design has a sense of presence and luxury following the standard design of Grand Seiko.
The caliber 9S65 "Mechanical automatic winding 3 Days" lasts 72 hours at maximum winding, adopting the latest hydraulic spring and escapement (MEXT) by MEMS method, creating greater stability and improved accuracy. The back of the see-through case, allows the owner to enjoy the precise movement.
This model combines the presence and wearability in a well-balanced manner with high legibility. This model can endure generations as a lifetime timepiece that carves important moments together.
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Glass Material: Dual-curved sapphire
- Glass Coating: Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Case size: Diameter 40mm × Thickness 13mm
- The perimeter of Band: 195mm
- Clasp type: Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Caliber no.: 9S65 Instructions
- Movement Type: Automatic with manual winding capacity
- Power reserve: Approx. 72 hours(3 days)
- Accuracy: +5 to -3 seconds per day (when static) / +10 to -1 seconds per day (normal usage accuracy)
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Magnetic resistance: Equipped
- Other details / Features:
- 35 jewels
- Case back with lion emblem
- Date display
- Screw case back
- Screw-down crown
- See-through case back
- Stop seconds hand function
We Also Recommend
Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Submarine Warfare Ceramic DM2236A-SCJ-BK
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.