Grand Seiko 60th Anniversary Limited Edition
- Grand Seiko Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
A pioneering reference celebrating the dawn of a new day
The brilliant blue sky over Mt. Iwate at dawn that greets the watchmakers and technicians of the Grand Seiko Studio Shizukuishi is a sight to behold, especially when it is tinged with the red of the morning sun. It is this combination of colors that has inspired the design of ref. SBGR321 from Grand Seiko, a new automatic timepiece which continues the celebration of Grand Seiko's 60th Anniversary in 2020.
The blue of the dial is echoed in the vivid blue of the titanium sections of the oscillating weight and a red ring inside the sapphire crystal case back mirrors the glow of the morning sun as it rises and causes light to flood through the broad windows of the studio.
SBGR321 is powered by Calibre 9S65 which delivers a power reserve of 72 hours and a precision rate of +5 to -3 seconds a day. It is assembled, adjusted and inspected by hand at the recently opened Grand Seiko Studio Shizukuishi from where Mt Iwate’s inspiring and graceful form is clearly visible.
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Glass Material: Dual-curved sapphire
- Glass Coating: Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Case size: Diameter 40mm × Thickness 13mm
- The perimeter of Band: 195mm
- Clasp type: Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Caliber no.: 9S65 Instructions
- Movement Type: Automatic with manual winding capacity
- Power reserve: Approx. 72 hours(3 days)
- Accuracy: +5 to -3 seconds per day (when static) / +10 to -1 seconds per day (normal usage accuracy)
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Magnetic resistance: Equipped
- Other details / Features:
- Limited edition: 2,500 pieces
- Exhibition caseback with oxide film-coated blue oscillating weight
- 35 jewels
- Case back with lion emblem
- Stop seconds (hacking) hand function
- Date display
We Also Recommend
Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon AeroGMT II DG2118C-S11C-BK
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.