Grand Seiko Sport Hi-Beat GMT
- Grand Seiko Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
The SBGJ239 timepiece achieves unparalleled functionality as the rotating 24-hour bezel—simultaneously displays three different time zones. The design has a profound presence, while still maintaining the traditional shine of a classic Grand Seiko model. Combined with a tough exterior, water resistant down to 20 bar and highly resistant to shocks, this timepiece has been perfected as the ideal luxurious sports watch for those active on the global stage. The high-quality sapphire glass on the surface of the ring provides a strong sense of transparency, breadth and depth.
The vintage green dial and black/white bezel made of sapphire crystal gives the appearance of a vintage watch.
This model incorporates Caliber 9S86, the high-specification movement that delivers the same accuracy (-5 to +3 seconds a day) and the same power reserve (55 hours) as the core Caliber 9S85, while also offering the GMT function that the international traveler needs to ensure that the accuracy of the time shown is not compromised when the time zone is changed. The red GMT hand shows the time in the home time zone.
- Case Material : Stainless steel
- Glass Material : Dual-curved sapphire
- Glass Coating : Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Lumi Brite : Lumibrite on hands and indexs
- Case size : Diameter 44mm × Thickness 14.7mm
- Strap: Crocodile leather
- Clasp type : Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Caliber no. : 9S86 Instructions
- Movement Type : Hi-Beat Automatic
- Power reserve : Approx. 55 hours
- Accuracy : +5 to -3 seconds per day (when static)
- Water resistance : 20 bar
- Magnetic resistance : Equipped
- Other details / Features :
- 24-hour hand (dual time display function)
- 37 jewels
- Calendar-linked time difference adjustment function
- Case back with lion emblem
- Date display
- Rotating bezel (24-hour display)
- Screw case back
- Screw-down crown
- Stop seconds hand function
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.