Grand Seiko Spring Drive GMT Four Seasons "Autumn"
- Grand Seiko Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
In Japan, each of the four seasons of the year is experienced in six phases and all have their own distinct characters. The subtle changes from one to the next bring the nature of time ever closer to our senses. Each GMT watch in this new collection celebrates one of the year’s 24 seasonal phases or "sekki."
Representing "Autumn" is SBGE271. The evenings draw in and there is a chill in the morning air. The glide motion seconds hand moves silently, like the moon across the night sky. Autumn is at its height.
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Glass Material: Dual-curved sapphire
- Glass Coating: Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Case size: Diameter 40.2mm × Thickness 14mm
- Strap: Stainless steel bracelet
- Caliber no: 9R66
- Movement Type: Spring Drive (Automatic)
- Power reserve: 72 hours
- Accuracy: :±1 second per day (±15 seconds per month)
- 24-hour GMT with independently adjustable hour hand
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Magnetic resistance: Equipped
- Other details / Features:
- 30 jewels
- Exhibition caseback
- Date display
- Hacking seconds function
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.