Grand Seiko Spring Drive GMT
- Grand Seiko Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
The Spring Drive GMT caliber 9R66 has long been a Grand Seiko favorite but never before has it been presented in such a dramatic design.
Blue and gold interact on both the dial and bezel to create a watch that is perfect for the international traveler whether he is in the conference room or at the beach house. Above the 44 mm case sits a rotating bezel with an 18k yellow gold ring over which the sapphire crystal extends, giving the watch extra protection and a quietly powerful depth. The dual curved sapphire has an anti-reflection coating both inside and out to deliver enhanced legibility. The case and bracelet are in stainless steel and the watch is 20 bar water resistant.
The Spring Drive GMT caliber delivers a precision rate of one second per day and has a power reserve of 72 hours. The GMT hand can be adjusted to local time without stopping the movement so that the watch’s accuracy is maintained even when the time zone is changed.
- Case Material : Stainless steel with 18k yellow gold bezel
- Glass Material : Dual-curved sapphire
- Glass Coating : Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Lumi Brite : Lumibrite on hands, indexs and bezel
- Case size : Diameter 44mm × Thickness 14.7mm
- The perimeter of Band : 195mm
- Clasp type : Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Caliber no. : 9R66 Instructions
- Movement Type : Spring Drive
- Power reserve : Approx. 72 hours(3 days)
- Accuracy : ±1 second per day / ±15 seconds per month (average)
- Water resistance : 20 bar
- Magnetic resistance : Equipped
- Weight : 190.0 g
- Other details / Features :
- ・24-hour hand (dual time display function)
- ・30 jewels
- ・Calendar-linked time difference adjustment function
- ・Date display
- ・Power reserve display
- ・Rotating bezel (24-hour display)
- ・Screw case back
- ・Screw-down crown
- ・Stop second hand function
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.