Grand Seiko Spring Drive
- Grand Seiko Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
A Spring Drive watch that has had a strong following ever since its release. It was the first Grand Seiko watch to be powered by Spring Drive, Grand Seiko’s unique caliber, which combines the motive force of a mainspring with the high precision of a quartz watch. In Spring Drive, the second hand moves in perfect glide motion, reflecting the natural and continuous flow of time itself.
It has a 72-hour power reserve, and a power reserve indicator on the bottom left of the dial. The watch face and multi-faceted hands and hour markers seem to change depending on the angle and amount of light, giving this watch its eternal appeal.
Wearers of this watch can enjoy a clear view of the movement through the see-through case back. The watch features a sweeping hand movement, a unique mechanism that differs from mechanical and quartz movement. It has a maximum 72-hour (3-day) power reserve, and a power reserve indicator on the bottom left of the dial showing the amount in reserve.
The differing expressions offered by the silver watch face and multi-faceted hand needle and index, which change depending on the level of light, help to make this a long-time favorite. Wearers of this watch can enjoy a clear view of the movement through the see-through case back.
- Case Material : Stainless steel
- Glass Material : Dual-curved sapphire
- Glass Coating : Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Case size : Diameter 41mm × Thickness 12.5mm
- The perimeter of Band : 195mm
- Clasp type : Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Caliber no. : 9R65 Instructions
- Movement Type : Spring Drive
- Power reserve : Approx. 72 hours(3 days)
- Accuracy : ±1 second per day / ±15 seconds per month (average)
- Water resistance : 10 bar
- Magnetic resistance : Equipped
- Weight : 150.0 g
- Other details / Features :
- 30 jewels
- Case back with lion emblem
- Date display
- Power reserve display
- Screw case back
- Screw-down crown
- See-through case back
- Stop seconds hand function
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.