Grand Seiko Spring Drive
- Grand Seiko Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
This simply finished model with no crown guard is driven by a Grand Seiko’s unique Spring Drive caliber, which combines the motive force of a mainspring with the high precision of a quartz watch.
With a case size under 40mm, the watch adorns the wrist with an elegant subtlety.
The dial makes use of Grand Seiko technology to effect a deep silver finish, giving off a radial sheen that projects a lustrous sense of depth.
The slender shape of the raised indices complements the sharpness of the power reserve indicator, while the clear expanse of the dial combines with the smooth movements of Grand Seiko's original second hand.
- Case Material : Stainless steel
- Glass Material : Dual-curved sapphire
- Glass Coating : Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Case size : Diameter 39mm × Thickness 12.3mm
- The perimeter of Band : 201mm
- Clasp type : Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Caliber no. : 9R65 Instructions
- Movement Type : Spring Drive
- Power reserve : Approx. 72 hours(3 days)
- Accuracy : ±1 second per day / ±15 seconds per month (average)
- Water resistance : 10 bar
- Magnetic resistance : Equipped
- Weight : 148.0 g
- Other details / Features :
- ・30 jewels
- ・Case back with lion emblem
- ・Date display
- ・Power reserve display
- ・Screw case back
- ・Screw-down crown
- ・Stop seconds hand function
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.