- Grand Seiko Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
This simply finished model with no crown guard is driven by a Grand Seiko’s unique Spring Drive caliber, which combines the motive force of a mainspring with the high precision of a quartz watch.
In Spring Drive, the second hand moves in perfect glide motion, reflecting the natural and continuous flow of time itself. It has a 72-hour power reserve, and a power reserve indicator on the bottom left of the dial. The watch face and multi-faceted hands and hour markers seem to change depending on the angle and amount of light, giving this watch its eternal appeal.
Wearers of this watch can enjoy a clear view of the movement through the see-through case back. Its classic style consists of box-shaped sapphire glass, off-white color of the dial, power reserve indicator, and crocodile strap.
- Case Material : Stainless steel
- Glass Material : Box shaped sapphire
- Glass Coating : Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Case size : Diameter 40.2mm × Thickness 12.8mm
- Band Material : Crocodile leather
- Clasp type : Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Caliber no. : 9R65 Instructions
- Movement Type : Spring Drive
- Power reserve : Approx. 72 hours(3 days)
- Accuracy : ±1 second per day / ±15 seconds per month (average)
- Water resistance : 10 bar
- Magnetic resistance : Equipped
- Weight : 85.0 g
- Other details / Features :
- 30 jewels
- Case back with 6 screws
- Case back with lion emblem
- Date display
- Power reserve display
- See-through case back
- Stop seconds hand function
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.