Grand Seiko Sport Spring Drive Titanium Chronograph GMT 20th Anniversary Limited Edition
- Grand Seiko Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
In celebration of the 20th anniversary of Spring Drive, Grand Seiko presents a new design in its Sport Collection. The design draws its inspiration from the strength and power of the Grand Seiko lion, the mark that has long been the symbol of Grand Seiko. The lion mark was born together with the first Grand Seiko in 1960. It reflected the ambition of the Grand Seiko team to make a watch that was as precise, durable and beautiful as could be and revealed the intensity of their determination. They defined their goal as making the “king of watches”. So it was that the lion mark came to symbolize the inner strength of Grand Seiko and inspire its watchmakers to create the very best timepieces of which they were capable.
The case, which embodies the intense strength and dignity of lions, is angled inwards to ensure a soft fit on the wrist. The lug of the case looking like a lion's nail has a flat surface without distortion by Zaratsu polishing and hairline finish. The dial has a pattern representing the mane of the lion, which is the proof of the king of the beasts. A second hand with glide motion unique to the Spring Drive slides gracefully on the lion's mane.
This anniversary watch carry the lion symbol in the form of an 18k yellow gold insert in the oscillating weight, denoting the enhanced accuracy of the specially adjusted movement (+/-0.5 seconds a day).
- Case Material : High-intensity titanium
- Glass Material : Dual-curved sapphire
- Glass Coating : Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Lumi Brite : Lumibrite on hands, indexs and bezel
- Case size : Diameter 44.5mm × Thickness 16.8mm
- Clasp type : Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Caliber no. : 9R96 Instructions
- Movement Type : Spring Drive
- Power reserve : Approx. 72 hours(3 days)
- Accuracy : ±0.5 second per day (±10 seconds per month)
- Water resistance : 20 bar
- Magnetic resistance : Equipped
- Other details / Features :
- 24-hour hand (dual time display function)
- 50 jewels
- Calendar-linked time difference adjustment function
- Chronograph with 30 minutes & 12 hours
- LIMITED EDITION on the case back
- Power reserve display
- Screw case back
- Screw-down crown
- See-through case back
- Serial number engraved on the case back
- Stop seconds hand function
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.