- H. Moser & Cie Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
For Those Who Dare to Explore
The H. Moser & Cie. Heritage Dual Time in steel with Burgundy fumé dial embodies a bold expression of the brand's adventurous spirit. Allowing for the display of two time zones simultaneously on a masterfully pared-down dial with striking accents, every detail is considered with the uttermost intuitive use in mind. The resolutely classic elements, inspired by H. Moser & Cie.’s early 20th century models, are united with the innovative use of 3-dimension Globolight indices and a daring dial color.
- Case: 42mm Stainless steel
- Caliber: HMC 809 Manufacture calibre (Automatic)
- Movement: Dual Time function, module developed in-house by H. Moser & Cie.
- Functions: Displays two independent time indications, grey hand may be independently adjusted and hidden behind the main hours hand when not in use
- Power reserve: approx. 72 hrs
- Dial: Burgundy fumé with sunburst pattern, H. Moser & Cie. logo in transparent lacquer, hour markers rendered in applied Globolight® markers
- Caseback: Exhibition
- Water resistance: 30 meters (3 bar)
- Crystal: Domed & cambered sapphire crystal
- Strap: Integrated steel bracelet, folding clasp with three steel blades, engraved with the Moser logo (half-links available)
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.