Longines Heritage Legend Diver Bronze
- Longines Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
The Longines Heritage classic returns in a brand new skin: presenting the Legend Diver No-Date, a 1960s re-issue cast in bronze – a rich, nautical alloy designed to age gracefully with its wearer.
But the bronze case isn't the only update – the 'LLD' is presented with a gorgeous new gradient green dial, and an all-new Longines no-date calibre that increases the power reserve to 65 hours, while adding in the security and stability of a silicon escapement. It's a marked update over its no-date predecessor, which remains one of the most collectable Longines Heritage references to date.
- Case size: 42.00mm
- Movement: Cal. L888.5 (ETA A31.L11 base)
- Automatic with Silicon escapement
- Power reserve: 65 hours
- Case material: Bronze (titanium screwdown caseback)
- Water Resistance: 300m
- Glass: Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Dial: Lacquered green with gradient pattern
- Luminous Super-LumiNova® handset & dial markers
- Compressor-style inner rotating bezel
- Screw-down twin crown system
- Lug Width: 22mm
- Includes two straps: green nylon NATO, and stitched vintage-style leather strap
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.