- Longines Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Celebrating a high-frequency pioneer in underwater timekeeping
Inspired by the original Longines Ultra-Chron Diver of 1968, this next-generation Ultra-Chron and its new state-of-the-art high-frequency calibre represent the first reinterpretation of what sets Longines apart – its status as a pioneer in the world of sports timing.
Designed for lovers of vintage dive watches and high technology aficionados, this Ultra-Chron is powered by the new Longines L836 calibre, which is a high-frequency (5Hz) mechanical self-winding movement with silicon balance spring. Characterized by its ultra-smooth sweep seconds hand, high-frequency watches are prized by collectors for their accuracy, so in keeping with those traditions, Longines ensures that each Ultra-Chron watch meets the strict chronometric precision criteria established under ISO 3159 (-4/+6s day) in order to be called Chronometer, before taking the traditional COSC testing one step further by then casing the watch and subjecting it to a series of additional tests designed to simulate daily wear, over the course of 15 days.
The watch will be delivered in a special presentation box containing an additional black NATO strap crafted from recycled material.
- Shape: Round
- Material: Stainless steel
- Glass: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, with several layers of anti-reflective coating on the underside
- Case Back: Screw-down case back
- Dimension: Ø 43.00 mm
- Lug Distance: 22 mm
- Thickness: 13.6 mm
- Water Resistance: Water-resistant to 30 bar
- Case Specificities: Uni-directional rotating bezel, screw-in crown, engraved screwdown caseback
Dial and Hands
- Dial Colour: Matte black
- Hour Markers: Applied wedge-shaped indexes
- Hands: Silvered polished hands
- Specificities: Swiss Super-LumiNova®
- Movement Type: Automatic
- Caliber: L836
- Movement Description: Self winding mechanical movement beating at 36'000 vibrations per hour, with a monocrystalline silicon balance-spring power reserve of approximately 52 hours
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds
- Material: Seven-link "beads-of-rice" style stainless steel bracelet. Includes additional NATO style pass-through strap with strap-changing tool
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.