- Mühle Glashütte Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
A classically teutonic sports watch crafted from bronze
Winning bronze: with its wide range of impressive highlights, the special edition of the ProMare Go, which is limited to 300 pieces, has certainly secured a spot on the podium. This robust sports watch by the independent family company Mühle-Glashütte brings together extraordinary individuality, top functionality and the finest exclusivity to reach new levels of performance.
The ProMare Go BRONZE gets both its name and its individual character from its bronze case. The middle section of the case and the inlay of the bidirectional bezel are made of aluminum bronze, a freshwater and saltwater-resistant alloy that is also the material of choice for propellers in the world of shipbuilding. This not only results in a stunning appearance but additionally means that the case material fits perfectly with the nautical background of this new sports watch, the name of which is a combination of the Latin terms “pro” and “mare”, which fittingly translate to “for the sea”.
- SW 200-1, automatic; Mühle version with patented woodpecker neck regulation, own rotor and characteristic surface finishes
- Fast date correction
- 41-hr power reserve
- Material: Brushed/polished bronze
- Dimensions: Ø 42.0 mm; H 12.2 mm
- Bezel: Bidirectional bezel made of stainless steel with a bronze inlay
- Crystal: 2.5 mm-thick domed and anti-glare sapphire crystal
- Case back: Stainless steel back with a transparent panel
- Crown: Screw-in stainless steel crown
- Water-resistance: 30 bars
- Color: Blue
- Applied indices
- Hour markers and hands coated in Super LumiNova
- Vintage leather strap with a stainless steel pin buckle
- Limited to 300 pieces
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.