- Nomos Glashütte Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
The red 12 references the emergency aid organization, which has fought for 50 years against the consequences of epidemics, natural disasters, and forced migration. Red is the color of Doctors Without Borders ("Médecins Sans Frontières" as depicted in French on the dial) – and of emergency aid. With this special edition model, limited to 2,021 pieces, NOMOS Glashütte is paying tribute to the organization and is helping them to help.
- Case: 38mm stainless steel (6.7mm thick) with bipartite stainless steel caseback
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Dial: Galvanized, white silver-plated "50 ans de Médecins Sans Frontières" inscription at six o’clock, red 12
- Movement: Nomos Glashütte Alpha (handwound)
- Power reserve: 43 hours
- Water Resistance: 30 meters (3 atm)
- Strap: Grey textile with rounded winged clasp in stainless steel
- Limited to 2,021 pieces
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.