- Nomos Glashütte Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
A classic NOMOS 35 millimeter watch that is entirely automatic and yet as slender as a hand-wound
Quintessentially NOMOS, and yet completely new: automatic, still slender, a watch for those who love combining modern and classic elements—with a dash of avant-garde. Accents in cyan blue and the red seconds hand let the white silver-plated dial shine. It is powered by the revolutionary and, at only 3.2 millimeters in height, ultra-thin NOMOS caliber DUW 3001.
- Case: 35mm (6.9mm thick) stainless steel with sapphire crystal glass back
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Dial: Galvanized, white silver-plated, cyan blue minute markers with oxidized black hands, red seconds hand
- Movement: Nomos Glashütte DUW 3001 Neomatik (automatic)
- Power Reserve: 43 hours
- Water Resistance: 30 meters (splash-proof)
- Strap: Horween Genuine Shell Cordovan black, remborde (18mm lug width)
- Clasp: Winged clasp, square, stainless steel
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.