- Oceanus Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
A fusion of proud Japanese tradition and innovation
Crafted with purpose, the Oceanus S6000 series references are an expression of purpose-built utility and classical Japanese innovation. This watch is characterized by a 3mm thick blue sapphire glass bezel with 12 sides, and 24 faceted cuts, each with its own city indicator to support the watch's worldtime functions.
Timekeeping is automated by a Multi-Band 6 radio-controlled time correction module which passively receives radio wave signals from anywhere in the world throughout the day for automatic updates. The watch is also equipped with Bluetooth® smartphone link for even quicker time & date updates – enabling the wearer the ability to easily set the world time for up to 300 cities while automatically correcting to adjust for time zone or local daylight savings time, all of which should prove extremely useful for frequent fliers.
All of this utility, together with a sporty 100 meters of water resistance are housed in a svelte 42mm titanium case measuring only 9.5mm thick. It is fitted to a beautifully integrated titanium bracelet, rounding out a master class in the fusion of Japanese craftsmanship, tradition, and cutting-edge innovation.
- Case/Bezel Material: Titanium with scratch-resistant titanium carbide treatment
- Bracelet: Titanium with twin-trigger release and folding buckle
- Crystal: Dual-curved sapphire with dual-sided AR coating anti-reflection
- Dial: Genuine mother-of-pearl with applied markers and luminous Neobright
- Blue IP bezel with Tachymeter
- Water resistance: 100 meters (10 bar)
- Fully automatic calendar with Day / Date display
- Tough solar (solar powered)
- Automatic hand position correction using time calibration signal reception, auto receive six times per day
- Mobile link with automatic wireless connection using Bluetooth®
- Dual time, with 27 time zones, Home city time swapping, auto summer time (DST) switching
- 1-second stopwatch (Measuring capacity: 23:59'59, Measuring modes: Elapsed time)
- Battery indicator display with power saving function (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 18 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case: 48.8×42.3×9.5mm
- Total weight: 82g
- Module: 5665
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.