- Oceanus Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Beautiful, ultra-slim design with cutting-edge tech
Based on the brand concept of “Elegance, Technology”, the OCWS7000 has a sleek and sporty form that has become synonymous with the Oceanus Manta product line, which pursues a high-quality finish and a thin and beautiful form. The bezel has a ring-shaped sapphire crystal, and radiates a the beautiful blue glow that changes its hue depending on the viewing position and angle. In addition, a tachymeter is arranged to create a sporty design that is typical of a chronograph.
Timekeeping is automated by a Multi-Band 6 radio-controlled time correction module which passively receives radio wave signals from anywhere in the world throughout the day for automatic updates. The watch is also equipped with Bluetooth® smartphone link for even quicker time & date updates – enabling the wearer the ability to easily set the world time for up to 300 cities while automatically correcting to adjust for time zone or local daylight savings time, all of which should prove extremely useful for frequent fliers.
In addition to adjusting the time on the watch itself, the world time can be set using a smartphone link. These advanced functions are housed in a slim case with a thickness of 9.5mm, which is then fitted to a beautifully integrated titanium bracelet, rounding out a master class in the fusion of Japanese craftsmanship, tradition, and cutting-edge innovation. Oceanus Manta represents the highest of quality and combines functionality with design.
- Case/Bezel Material: Titanium with scratch-resistant titanium carbide treatment
- Bracelet: Titanium with twin-trigger release and folding buckle
- Crystal: Dual-curved sapphire with dual-sided AR coating anti-reflection
- Dial: Gradation vapor blue deposition dial
- Blue IP bezel with Tachymeter
- Water resistance: 100 meters (10 bar)
- Fully automatic calendar with Day / Date display
- Tough solar (solar powered)
- Automatic hand position correction using time calibration signal reception, auto receive six times per day
- Mobile link with automatic wireless connection using Bluetooth®
- Dual time, with 27 time zones, Home city time swapping, auto summer time (DST) switching
- 1-second stopwatch (Measuring capacity: 23:59'59, Measuring modes: Elapsed time)
- Battery indicator display with power saving function (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 18 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case: 42mm x 9.5mm (48mm lug-to-lug)
- Total weight: 82g
- Module: 5701
- Limited Edition: 1500 pieces
- Made in Japan
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.