- Omega Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
A summery twist on a modern Omega classic tool watch
This 42 mm Seamaster Diver 300M has a case and bracelet in stainless steel. The ceramic dial, in OMEGA’s own Summer Blue, is PVD-treated and has a gradient finish to reflect the watch’s level of water resistance. It also includes the 300M’s famous wave pattern.
A blue ceramic bezel with a Summer Blue enamel (Grand feu) diving scale encircles the dial, which has rhodium-plated skeleton hands and raised indexes, filled with a unique light blue Super-LumiNova.
Turning the watch over reveals a stamped commemorative Seamaster logo depicting a trident-bearing Poseidon and two seahorses: OMEGA’s 1956 original and the brand’s current design. Behind which sits OMEGA’s Co-Axial Master Chronometer calibre 8800, certified at the industry’s highest level by the Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS).
- Calibre: Omega 8800
- Self-winding movement with Co-Axial escapement. Certified Master Chronometer, approved by METAS, resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 gauss. Free sprung-balance with silicon balance spring, automatic winding in both directions. Rhodium plated finish with Geneva waves in arabesque.
- Power reserve: 55 hours
- Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with antireflective treatment on both sides
- 30 bar (300 metres / 1000 feet)
Watch Case & Dial
- Case: Steel
- Case Diameter: 42 mm
- Between lugs: 20 mm
- Lug to lug: 49.90 mm mm
- Thickness: 13.6 mm
- Dial Colour: Blue
- Total product weight (Approx.): 201 g
- Material: Steel
- Type of Clasp: Foldover clasp with comfort setting and diver extension
- Anti-magnetic, chronometer, date, master chronometer certified, helium escape valve, screwin crown, unidirectional rotating bezel
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.