- Omega Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
The World Awaits
This 43 mm Worldtimer has a stainless steel case with a brushed green ceramic bezel, an integrated green rubber strap with its decorative link in polished steel, and polished-brushed foldover clasp ensuring superb comfort on the wrist.
At the centre of the sun-brushed green dial, framed by a polished-brushed green ceramic bezel, OMEGA has produced a vision of Earth, viewed from above the North Pole, by laser-ablating continents and colours on a grade 5 titanium surface. Circling the topographic map is a 24-hour indication, divided into night and day sections.
Omega's home city of Bienne Switzerland is among the many global destinations circling around the dial and its outer ring. All place names, with the exception of the British capital are coloured yellow gold. London is in red to highlight Greenwich Mean Time, now more formally known as Universal Time Coordinated (UTC).
World times are measured by hands and indexes in 18K Moonshine Gold. Omega's Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8938 provides the power.
- Case: Stainless steel with ceramic bezel
- Case diameter: 43 mm (50mm L2L, 14mm thick)
- Crystal: Domed scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
- Water resistance: 15 bar (150 metres / 500 feet)
- Movement: Omega Calibre 8938, automatic with Co-Axial escapement. Certified Master Chronometer, approved by METAS, resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 gauss. GMT / Worldtimer functions with date at 6H. Free sprung-balance with silicon balance spring; automatic winding in both directions. Rhodium plated finish with Geneva waves in arabesque.
- Screw‑in crown
- Exhibition case back
- Strap: Integrated rubber with folding stainless steel clasp, lug width: 21 mm
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.