- Omega Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
The World Awaits
This 43mm Worldtimer is cased in brushed grade 2 titanium, which is framed by a brushed black ceramic bezel. It has an integrated strap in black structured rubber, with additional decorative link and clasp in brushed titanium.
At the center of the black and grey dial, framed by a brushed black ceramic bezel, Omega has produced a vision of Earth, viewed from above the North Pole, by laser-ablating continents and colours on a grade 5 titanium surface. Circling the topographic map is a 24-hour indication, divided into night and day sections.
Omega's home city of Bienne Switzerland is among the many global destinations circling around the dial and its outer ring. All place names, with the exception of the British capital are coloured yellow gold. London is in red to highlight Greenwich Mean Time, now more formally known as Universal Time Coordinated (UTC).
To complement the matte look of the dial, OMEGA has opted for blackened hands and indexes, filled with white Super-LumiNova to emit a blue glow in the dark. Powering the watch is OMEGA’s Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8938.
- Case: Grade 2 Titanium with brushed ceramic bezel
- Case diameter: 43 mm (50mm L2L, 14mm thick)
- Crystal: Domed scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
- Water resistance: 15 bar (150 metres / 500 feet)
- Movement: Omega Calibre 8938, automatic with Co-Axial escapement. Certified Master Chronometer, approved by METAS, resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 gauss. GMT / Worldtimer functions with date at 6H. Free sprung-balance with silicon balance spring; automatic winding in both directions. Rhodium plated finish with Geneva waves in arabesque.
- Screw‑in crown
- Exhibition case back
- Strap: Integrated rubber with folding titanium clasp, lug width: 21 mm
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.