- Omega Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Inspired by a 1970 Original
The Mighty Omega Ploprof dives again, this time crafted in O-MEGASTEEL with a sun-brushed dial in Omega's own Summer Blue with a gradient finish to reflect the watch’s level of water resistance. The bezel is produced in transparent sapphire crystal, varnished blue on the back, to reveal the light blue diving scale beneath.
The iconic mono-bloc case includes the famous screwed-in crown and the characteristic security pusher at 2 o’clock, which on this edition sports a ring in blue ceramic. In keeping with the color code, Omega has filled the varnished hands and indexes with a unique light blue Super-LumiNova.
Turning the watch over reveals a laser-engraved commemorative Seamaster logo, framed by engraved waves and depicting a trident-bearing Poseidon and two seahorses: OMEGA’s 1956 original and the brand’s current design. Behind which sits the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer calibre 8912. An original ladder-style blue rubber strap completes the look
- Calibre: Omega 8912
- Self-winding movement with Co-Axial escapement. Certified Master Chronometer, approved by METAS, resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 gauss. Free-sprung balance with silicon balance spring, two barrels mounted in series, automatic winding in both directions. Time zone function. Special luxury finish with Geneva waves in arabesque.
- Power reserve: 60 hours
- Flat scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
- 120 bar (1200 metres / 4000 feet)
Watch Case & Dial
- Case: O-Megasteel
- Case Diameter: 55 x 45 mm
- Between lugs: 24 mm
- Lug to lug: 48 mm
- Thickness: 15.5 mm
- Dial Colour: Blue
- Material: Rubber
- Type of Clasp: Pin buckle
- Anti-magnetic, chronometer, date, Master Chronometer certified, screw-in crown, time zone function, helium escape valve
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.