- Omega Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Countdown to the 2024 Summer Olympiad
The Olympic Games Paris 2024 will mark the 31st time since 1932 that OMEGA has fulfilled the vital role of Official Timekeeper at the Olympic Games. To celebrate that historic occasion, this special Seamaster Diver 300M offers a sporty design in white, gold, and black - following the official Olympic color chart.
The 42 mm case is crafted from stainless steel and 18K Moonshine™ Gold, with a bezel that features a laser-structured diving scale in positive relief, and a single dot of Super-LumiNova at 12 o’clock.
Behind the domed and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal on the front, the laser-engraved white ceramic dial has been given a matte finish with polished waves in positive relief. Along with transferred markings in dark grey, the date display at 6 o’clock is inscribed with Paris 2024 typography in black. All of the hour markers are presented in diamond-polished 18K Moonshine™ Gold with white Super-LumiNova, while the facetted hands are finished with an 18K Moonshine™ Gold PVD treatment, including the central seconds hand with its Paris 2024 logo.
On the reverse side, the commemorative stainless steel caseback includes Omega's patented Naiad Lock. There is a stamped medallion with a mirror-polished and frosted Paris 2024 logo in 18K Moonshine™ Gold, along with the stamped words, "Paris 2024" and the Olympic Rings, which are mirror-polished on a frosted structure.
The watch is set on a stainless steel bracelet with OMEGA’s new Quick Change System and a patented rack-and-push extendable foldover clasp with extra diver extension. It is driven by the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8800 and is delivered in a special presentation box.
- Calibre: Omega 8800
- Self-winding movement with Co-Axial escapement. Certified Master Chronometer, approved by METAS, resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 gauss. Free sprung-balance with silicon balance spring, automatic winding in both directions. Rhodium plated finish with Geneva waves in arabesque.
- Power reserve: 55 hours
- Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with antireflective treatment on both sides
- 30 bar (300 metres / 1000 feet)
Watch Case & Dial
- Case: Steel with 18k Moonshine Gold engraved bezel insert
- Case Diameter: 42 mm
- Between lugs: 20 mm
- Lug to lug: 49.90 mm mm
- Thickness: 13.6 mm
- Dial Colour: White with 18k Moonshine gold applied markers & hands
- Total product weight (Approx.): 201 g
- Material: Steel
- Type of Clasp: Rack-and-push extendable foldover clasp with extra diver extension
- Omega Quick-Change strap system
- Anti-magnetic, chronometer, date, master chronometer certified, helium escape valve, screwin crown, unidirectional rotating bezel
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.