- Omega Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
A modern, luxurious twist on the original Moonwatch
The Speedmaster Moonwatch is one of the world’s most iconic timepieces. Having been a part of all six moon landings, the legendary chronograph is an impressive representation of the brand’s pioneering spirit.
Inspired by the 4th generation Speedmaster, this 42 mm Moonwatch with case and bracelet in 18K Moonshine™ Gold, has a sun-brushed green PVD "step" dial and "Moonwatch" style hands. The green ceramic bezel ring, with OMEGA Ceragold™ tachymeter scale, features the famous dot over 90.
The caseback in polished 18K Moonshine™ Gold has double bevels and the words FIRST WATCH WORN ON THE MOON engraved in black. The Moonwatch is powered by OMEGA's Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 3861 with special luxury finish.
- Case: 42mm 18k Moonshine Gold
- Caliber: Omega cal. 3861
- Movement: Manual-winding chronograph
- Movement features: 26 jewels, silicon balance spring, magnetic resistance (15,000 gauss), Master Chronometer certified
- Power reserve: approx. 50 hrs
- Vibration: 21,600 v.p.h
- Water resistance: 50 meters
- Crystal: Box sapphire
- Case thickness: 13mm
- Lug width: 20/18 mm
- Strap: Integrated rubber with 18k Moonshine gold deployant
- Dial: Sun-brushed 18k Moonshine gold, stepped, with 'teardrop' chronograph hands & applied Omega logo
- Bezel: Stainless steel, aluminum insert with "dot-over-ninety" (DON) scaling
- Caseback: sapphire exhibition
- Omega factory warranty: 5 years
- Includes special Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch presentation case
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.