- Oris Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Diamonds in the deep
As Oris continues to push the boundaries of cutting edge technology in case and dial design, the Holstein-based independent introduces its first reference with a dial and bezel set with lab-grown diamonds. Produced in a high-tech process that results in a uniform stone that is indistinguishable from an Earth-mined diamond, lab-grown diamonds are an environmentally-conscious alternative with peerless quality, perfect for offering a luxurious twist on a classical dive watch.
The bezel is set with 48 Top Wesselton brilliant-cut lab-grown diamonds, and there are a further 44 Top Wesselton brilliant-cut diamonds set into the dial. Each diamond is E-G in colour and VS1 quality. In total, the watch is set with 1.2 carats of diamonds. Behind these precious stones, the watch has a 41.5 mm stainless steel case framing a bright red sunburst 'cherry' dial. This Aquis is water resistant to 300 meters.
- Multi-piece stainless steel case, set with 48 Top Wesselton E-G, VS1, brilliant-cut, lab-grown diamonds
- Case size: 41.5mm
- Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- Strap: Stainless steel bracelet with security folding clasp with extension
- Stainless steel screw-in security crown
- Number: Oris 733, base SW 200-1
- Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
- Vibrations: 28’800 A/h, 4 Hz
Centre hands for hours, minutes and seconds, date centre hand, instantaneous date, date corrector, fine timing device and stop-second
- Water resistance: 300 meters
- Power reserve: 38 hours
- 26 Jewels
- Luminous Material: Indices and hands Superluminova BG W9
- Polished dial and rotating bezel with polished ceramic insert
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.