- Oris Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Colorful cotton candy now in stainless steel
Joy comes in many colors, and new for summer 2023, Oris presents the second iteration of the best-selling Divers Sixty-Five ‘Cotton Candy’ and the first in steel. You can choose from three colorful references, making for a joyful, year-round summery expressions of Oris' signature retro diver's watch.
Behind the playful colour palette of the ‘Cotton Candy’ watches is the Divers Sixty-Five, a contemporary design named after our first diver’s watch of 1965. That means the watch is 10 bar (100 metres) water resistant and has a sapphire crystal, a screw-down crown and an automatic Swiss Made mechanical movement. There’s also the option of a three-link stainless steel metal bracelet.
- Case: Multi-piece stainless steel, uni-directional rotating bezel with stainless steel inlay and minute scale in relief
- Case size: 38mm (19mm lug width)
- Automatic movement: Oris Cal. 733, hours, minutes, seconds, date (38 hour power reserve)
- Screw-in stainless steel crown & caseback. Water-resistant to 100 meters
- Crystal: Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- "Cotton Candy" pastel dial with Super-Lumova luminous material applied to hands and raised hour markers
- Strap: Woven "perlon" nylon strap, color-matched to dial
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.