- Oris Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Fortune favors the bold
For those endeavor to go boldly, Oris is bringing a larger 45.5mm case to its best-selling Aquis diver, which is a new size for this evergreen adventure watch. Characterized by its luminous small seconds indicator at 9 o’clock, this new reference also increases the water resistance 500 meters — a 40% increase in capability over the standard Aquis Date editions.
Other Aquis hallmarks persist here, from the screw-down crown with oversized crown guards, the uni-directional rotating bezel with a ceramic insert, and the choice of either a metal bracelet or rubber strap equipped with the Oris-patented extendable security folding clasp. The watch’s dial, bezel insert and rubber strap option are all a deep blue, inspired by the ocean depths.
- Case: 45.5mm multi-piece stainless steel
- Bezel: Navy blue ceramic, uni-directional rotating bezel
- Sunburst blue dial with applied hour markers filled with SuperLuminova
- Sapphire Crystal front, engraved stainless steel caseback
- Movement: Oris 743 Automatic (Centre hands for hours, minutes and seconds, date, fine timing device and stop-second)
- Power reserve: 40 hours
- Water Resistance: 500 meters (50 bar)
- Strap: Integrated rubber strap with ratcheting stainless steel folding clasp
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.