- Oris Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
New proportions for a beloved complication
The best-selling Oris Diver Sixty-Five echoes the brand's first diver’s watch of 1965, a visually pared-back but highly competent piece that captured the spirit of an exciting new era when recreational diving was becoming increasingly fashionable. And like that beloved three-hand variant, this Diver Sixty-Five Chronograph is now housed in a 40mm stainless steel case, creating a chic, monochromatic aesthetic while improving the overall proportions of the complication and reducing the thickness to 15.4mm.
The bi-compax chronograph’s silhouette is defined by its sweeping lugs, muscular uni-directional rotating bezel and distinctive vintage chronograph pushers, and it’s powered by an automatic Swiss-made mechanical movement with a 48-hour power reserve, which delivers the same quality standards the Divers Sixty-Five collection is now synonymous with: domed sapphire crystal, water-resistant to 10 bar (100 metres) and hands and applied indices filled with long-lasting Super-LumiNova.
- Case: Multi-piece stainless steel, rotating bezel with aluminum 60-minute insert
- Case size: 40mm
- Automatic movement: Oris 771, Center hands for hours, minutes and chronograph 1/4 seconds, 2 subsidiary dials for continuous seconds and 30 minutes counter, fine timing device and stop-second
- Power reserve: 48 hours
- Screw-in stainless steel crown & caseback. Water-resistant to 100 meters
- Caseback: Stainless steel, engraved
- Crystal: Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- Dial: Black with applied hour markers, filled with Superluminova BG W9
- Strap: Stainless steel bracelet with twin-trigger release and folding clasp
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.