- Oris Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Expected Delivery: May 2021
Oris’ mission to bring Change for the Better has united with the Common Wadden Sea Secretariat and its efforts to conserve the Wadden Sea, the world’s largest tidal system and a UNESCO World Heritage Site which sits in the northwest region of the Netherlands and is a vital stopping point for more than 10 million migratory birds every year.
The Dat Watt Limited Edition is a special dive watch. Rendered in a handsome gradient of blue and gray, its dial displays the lunar cycle and tidal range in the Northern Hemisphere via the Oris-developed Pointer Moon function, created for professional divers. This works using a central white pointer hand that once aligned with the correct day in the 29.5-day lunar cycle, shows the corresponding tidal range via the white outline on the dial. The same hand indicates the waxing and waning of the moon.
Limited to 2,009 pieces to mark the year the Wadden Sea was awarded UNESCO World Heritage Site status.
- Case: 43.5mm multi-piece stainless steel
- Bezel: Uni-directional rotating with brushed stainless steel insert and 60 minute dive scale
- Dial: Gradient blue & grey with SuperLuminova on hands & hour markers
- Sapphire Crystal front, engraved stainless steel caseback
- Movement: Oris 761 Automatic (hours, minutes and seconds, centre hand moon phase, date window, instantaneous date, date corrector, fine timing device and stop-second)
- Power reserve: 38 hours
- Water Resistance: 300 meters
- Strap: Stainless steel bracelet
- Limited to 2,009 pieces
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.