- Oris Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
A bigger burst of cherry goodness
This cheerful sunburst dial might look familiar, and rightfully so — on the heels of 2021's beloved 41.5mm cherry red Aquis Date comes a fresh helping, now in the traditional 43.5mm Aquis stainless steel case.
A markedly capable diver with its engraved unidirectional rotating bezel, brightly lumed dial markers, and confident 300 meters of water resistance, the Aquis is also a stylish everyday watch, due to the easy-wearing comfort of its integrated bracelet. Now in this 43.5mm case size, the shimmering sunray cherry red dial gets an even bigger tableau – call it the icing on the cake. Note the bezel’s minutes scale remains in relief, and the three-link bracelet with Oris' inventive clasp extension system is still brushed and polished for shape and contrast. The cheerful story of the Aquis Date Cherry continues.
- Case: Multi-piece stainless steel, uni-directional rotating bezel with engraved insert
- Case size: 43.5mm with 24mm interhorn width
- Automatic movement: Oris Cal. 733, hours, minutes, seconds, date at 6H
- Power reserve: 38 hours
- Screw-in stainless steel crown & caseback. Water-resistant to 300 meters
- Crystal: Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- Dial: "Cherry Red" sunburst
- Strap: Multi-piece stainless steel metal bracelet with folding clasp with extension
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.