- Oris Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Made from recycled ocean plastic, each dial is entirely unique
The result of extensive research and collaborative thinking, the Oris Aquis is a fully modern, highly capable dive watch that doesn't skimp on style, making it just as adept in the urban jungle as it is beneath the waves. Continuing those traditions of style and ocean mindfulness is the Aquis Date Upcycle, built around the sculpted 36.5mm stainless steel Aquis case and smooth ceramic bezel insert, but it's punctuated with a colorful dial made of recycled PET plastic.
The PET plastic recycling process produces random patterns, meaning no two dials are the same, making each watch a uniquely artful piece in its own right. Oris has also wisely chosen not to limit the production of this special model, pledging to produce this Aquis for as long as there is demand, in hopes that Oris fans and the global watch collecting community will join the Holstein brand's mission of Change for the Better to help drive awareness and reduce the world's ocean plastic crisis.
Each watch will be delivered in the Oris grey presentation box made from sustainable and recyclable paper — one of the brand's many recent developments towards achieving a company-wide climate neutral status.
Free Gift With Purchase: Includes integrated rubber strap with stainless steel folding clasp & ratcheting diver's expansion, and tri-wing screwdriver. While supplies last.
- Case: Multi-piece stainless steel, uni-directional rotating bezel with grey ceramic insert
- Case size: 36.5mm (18mm lug width)
- Automatic movement: Oris Cal. 733, hours, minutes, seconds, date (38 hour power reserve)
- Screw-in stainless steel crown & caseback. Water-resistant to 300 meters
- Crystal: Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- Dial: Made with recycled PET plastic, each dial is entirely unique in color and pattern
- Strap: Multi-piece stainless steel metal bracelet with folding clasp with extension
- Extras: Special box made of upcycled #tide ocean plastic
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.