Oris Aquis Depth Gauge
SKU: 01 733 7755 4154-Set MB
- Oris Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
An innovative Depth Gauge with three key improvements
Renowned for producing specialist diving watches, Oris is proud to introduce the Oris Aquis Depth Gauge. At the forefront of mechanical watch innovation, Oris has harnessed its knowledge, expertise and craftsmanship to produce the first divers watch which measures depth by allowing water to enter the timepiece. This patented timepiece is the first of its kind to measure depth using a unique gauge built into the sapphire crystal, which allows water to enter the watch.
Known affectionately as ‘the watch with a hole’, the Aquis Depth Gauge uses the scientific principles of the Boyle-Mariotte Law to create a gauge that clearly measures depth during a dive. The patented system works by allowing water through a hole cutint o the sapphire crystal at 12 o’clock and into a channel milled around the outer edge of the crystal. This creates a watermark that corresponds to a gauge clearly indicated in yellow on the dial.
New for 2021, this Depth Gauge reference delivers three key improvements over the original model: better depth gauge accuracy and legibility, a meters to feet conversion chart on the caseback, and the addition of Oris' new patented Quick Change strap system.
The new "Mark II" model captures and refines the spirit and functional ity of the original, delivering even higher performance when it really matters deep below the ocean surface.
- Case: 45mm multi-piece stainless steel
- Caseback: Stainless steel with engraved metric depth scale conversion chart
- Bezel: Stainless steel with ceramic bezel insert
- Matte black dial with SuperLuminova on hands & applied hour markers
- Sapphire Crystal front, milled for Bourdon tube depth gauge
- Movement: Oris 733 (base SW 200-1)
- Power reserve: 38 hours
- Water Resistance: 500 meters (50 bar)
- Strap: Three-link stainless bracelet with quick-change system, diver's extension. Additional rubber strap with quick-change system, stainless steel ratcheting micro-adjust and diver's extension
- Waterproof presentation box set, certificate
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.