- Oris Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
The Lady of the Sea
The Payoon Limited Edition is based on the Oris Aquis Date Calibre 400 and limited to 250 pieces, it features a green dial inspired by the colour of the Koh Libong water, a grey relief bezel reflective of dugong skin colour, and an engraving of a dugong mother and calf on the case back.
As with every reference powered by the Oris Calibre 400, this watch benefits from enhanced levels of anti-magnetism, a five-day power reserve and a best-in-class warranty. It’s also accurate to -3/+5 seconds a day – which would comfortably pass chronometer testing – and has 10-year recommended service intervals.
- Movement: Automatic winding date Oris 400
- Functions: Centre hands for hours, minutes and seconds, date window, instantaneous date, date corrector, fine timing device and stop-second
- Power Reserve: 120 hrs
- Case: Multi-piece stainless steel case, minutes scale top ring
- Size: 43.50 mm
- Dial: Green dial, indices and hands Superluminova BG W9
- Crystal: Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- Case Back: Stainless steel, screwed, special engravings
- Water Resistance: 30 bar (300 meters)
- Straps: Multi-piece stainless steel metal bracelet, security folding clasp with extension
- Limited Edition: 250 pieces
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.