- Oris Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
A sustainable, alpine-inspired collaboration
The Oris x Cervo Volante collaboration is built around a trio of Big Crown Pointer Date watches, each with its own colorful gradient dial inspired by the hues of the high alpine. Fitted to each reference is a special strap made of sustainable wild red deer leather, crafted by Cervo Volante, a Swiss maker of premium, sustainable leather goods. Employing Switzerland's last two remaining tanneries (both of which use 100% vegetable tanning processes), Cervo Volante’s beautiful hand-crafted products, low-impact methods and ambitious vision align with Oris' own mission of 'Change for the Better,' and make for a perfect complement to the Big Crown.
The Oris Big Crown Pointer Date is, without question, the most important watch in Oris’s rich history. First introduced in 1938 as a pilot’s watch, it has been a collection mainstay ever since, becoming Oris’s signature design. Its oversized crown was originally intended for gloved airmen but now serves a more aesthetic purpose, while the iconic pointer date function is now internationally recognized as a symbol of Oris’s mechanical inventiveness.
- Movement: Automatic Oris 754 (base SW 200-1)
- Functions: Centre hands for hours, minutes and seconds, date centre hand, instantaneous date, date corrector, fine timing device and stop-second
- Power Reserve: 38 hrs
- Case: Stainless steel case
- Size: 38mm mm
- Dial: Painted with hands & markers coated with Superluminova C1/C3
- Crystal: Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- Case Back: Stainless steel, screwed, see-through mineral glass
- Water Resistance: 5 bar (50 meters)
- Strap: Cervo Volante deer leather with quick strap change system & pin buckle
- Special packaging: Delivered with a travel pouch and card holder crafted in Cervo Volante deer leather
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.