- Oris Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Here to make you smile
Beloved by all, 2021's ‘Cotton Candy’ models were an unqualified success. After all, who wouldn't love a warm, colorful, and perfectly proportioned dive watch that elicits a smile upon every glance at the wrist? The Cotton Candy is back for another helping of that same cheer and gentle hope, this time with a brightly colored braided 'Perlon' strap, made from recycled nylon that perfectly matches the pastel colors of the dial.
The rest of this Cotton Candy adheres to the basics from before: once again, this Diver 65 is cast in marine grade bronze, and is powered by an automatic Swiss Made mechanical movement, delivering the same quality standards the Divers Sixty-Five collection is now synonymous with. It also is protected with a generously domed sapphire crystal and bears 100 meters (10 bar) of water resistance, perfect for any nautical adventure.
- Case: Multi-piece bronze, uni-directional rotating bezel with bronze inlay and minute scale in relief
- Case size: 38mm (19mm lug width)
- Automatic movement: Oris Cal. 733, hours, minutes, seconds, date (38 hour power reserve)
- Screw-in stainless steel crown & caseback. Water-resistant to 100 meters
- Crystal: Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- "Cotton Candy" pastel dial with Super-Lumova luminous material applied to hands and raised hour markers
- Strap: Braided recycled nylon "Perlon" color-matched to dial, pin buckle with nylon keepers
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.