- Oris Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
A new start. With spring comes fresh hope, and with it (more so than ever this year) light at the end of a long, dark tunnel. The new Divers Sixty-Five ‘Cotton Candy’ has a simple ambition – to bring a smile. It picks up the all-bronze case, bezel, crown and bracelet combination engineered by Oris for the Hölstein Edition 2020, and adds a peppy palette of dial colours in either sky blue, wild green or lipstick pink.
The 38mm case is intentionally unisex, while bronze creates its own story by patinating during the natural, charming process of oxidisation. Each model is powered by an automatic Swiss Made mechanical movement and delivers the same quality standards the Divers Sixty-Five collection is now synonymous with: domed sapphire crystal, water-resistant to 10 bar (100 metres) and hands and applied indices filled with bright Super-LumiNova. Why ‘Cotton Candy’? Because these are watches designed to bring warmth and the optimism of better times.
- Case: Multi-piece bronze, uni-directional rotating bezel with bronze inlay and minute scale in relief
- Case size: 38mm (19mm lug width)
- Automatic movement: Oris Cal. 733, hours, minutes, seconds, date (38 hour power reserve)
- Screw-in stainless steel crown & caseback. Water-resistant to 100 meters
- Crystal: Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- "Cotton Candy" pastel dial with Super-Lumova luminous material applied to hands and raised hour markers
- Strap: Three-link bronze bracelet, folding buckle
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.