- Oris Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
A tribute to the pilots and aircraft of the legendary Swiss Air-Rescue Rega
With its bright red fleet of Airbus, AgustaWestland Da Vinci, and Bombadier aircraft, the legendary Swiss Air-Rescue Rega is one of Switzerland's most trusted organizations, and a familiar sight soaring above and between the country's many high mountains. From its thirteen helicopter bases, Rega can reach anywhere in the country within 15 minutes of an emergency call, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Paying tribute to the brave men and women of Rega, and the state-of-the-art aircraft they utilize, Oris offers its third entry in an ongoing partnership, this time with a special limited edition ProPilot GMT watch built around a stealthy gunmetal stainless steel case and equipped with a special pulsometer and "Golden Hour" engraved bezel. The caseback of each reference bears a unique Rega Fleet aircraft registration engraving — with one for each of the 21 aircraft in the fleet. Each caseback variation is limited to 100 pieces, for a total production run for this limited edition of 2100 pieces.
- Case: Multi-piece stainless steel with gunmetal grey PVD finishing
- Case size: 41.5mm (20mm lug width)
- Automatic movement: Oris Cal. 798 (SW-330-1 base), 12 hours, 24 hours, minutes, seconds, date
- Power reserve: 42 hours
- Screw-in stainless steel crown & caseback. Water-resistant to 100 meters
- Crystal: Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- Matte black dial with Rega logo at 6:00, Super-Lumova luminous material applied to hands and hour markers
- Bi-directional rotating bezel with engraved pulsometer scale and "Golden Hour" red timing triangle
- Strap: Leather, with PVD-coated pilot style deployant clasp
- Each caseback bears unique Rega Fleet aircraft engraving (21 in total, each limited to 100 pieces)
- Includes special presentation box with certificate, additional rubber strap, and strap-changing tool
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.