- Parmigiani Fleurier Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Sporty, haute horology for the design purist
The Parmigiani Fleurier Tonda PF Sport Chronograph measures 42 mm in diameter and holds a knurled bezel comprises 160 incisions, rather than the 225 incisions on the bezel of the regular Tonda PF collection, creating a bolder play of light and reflection that underlines its sportier character. The dial is decorated with a hand-guilloché ‘triangular nail’ pattern. The applied hour markers are coated with black SuperLuminova.
Inside beats the Calibre PF070, a manufacture chronograph movement which redefines excellence with its integrated high-frequency movement and vertical clutch. Boasting a 65-hour power reserve and COSC certification, this timepiece guarantees unparalleled mechanical accuracy.
- Case: 42.00 mm 18k Rose Gold
- Thickness: 12.4 mm
- Movement: Calibre PF070-COSC (automatic winding with hours, minutes, small seconds, date, chronograph) with 315 components, 42 jewels
- Frequency & Power reserve: 5 Hz – 36'000 A/h, 65 hour power reserve
- Water-Resistance: 100 m
- Glass: ARunic anti-reflective sapphire
- Back: Sapphire
- Dial: Clou triangulaire guilloché pattern with rose gold delta-shaped hands and gold applied hour markers
- Strap: Textile with 18k Rose Gold folding clasp
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.