Seiko Prospex 'Alpinist'
- Seiko Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
With the new Prospex Alpinist, Seiko's genre-defining sports watch from 1959 has been re-interpreted for an entirely new generation of adventure.
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds, date, inner compass bezel
- Material: Stainless steel with gold finish
- Dimensions: 39.5mm diameter; 13.2mm thickness
- Front Crystal: Sapphire crystal with inner anti-reflective coating
- Caseback: Mineral crystal
- Dial: Green with gold accents
- Lume: Yes, Lumi-Brite
- Caliber: Automatic 6R35
- Power Reserve: 70 hours
- Water Resistance: 200 meters
- Bracelet/Strap: Brown leather strap
- Lug Width: 20mm
- Manufactured: Japan
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.