Get 30% off! Use Promo Code "30off" at checkout.
- Seiko Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Your scuba certification is calling
For watch manufacturers, adventure sports represent the greatest challenge of all. Since Seiko made its first diving watch in 1965, the venerable Japanese manufacturer has been exceeding the expectations of those whose sports require watches with truly professional specifications, whether in land, in sea, or in sky.
The Seiko Prospex King Samurai adheres to this purpose-built ethos, while this reference SRPG21 pays tribute to the Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI) – the world's foremost a recreational diving training organization, founded in 1966. In addition to adding in a suite of premium upgrades over the standard fan-favorite Samurai, like a ceramic bezel insert and a sapphire crystal, this reference bears the PADI badge at 6:00, and features the signature PADI globe embossed into the dial.
- Case diameter: 43.5mm (12mm thick, 48mm tall)
- Automatic Diver, Stainless steel case
- Seiko Caliber 4R35 (date, hacking, handwind, automatic winding, 23 jewels)
- 21,600 vibrations per hour
- Power reserve: approximately 41 hours
- Crystal: Sapphire, with magnifying cyclops over date aperture
- Screwdown crown and caseback
- Ceramic bezel insert, unidirectional rotating elapsed timing bezel
- Embossed PADI globe dial with luminous LumiBrite hands and markers
- Strap: Accordion-style silicone with pin buckle and metal keeper
- Water Resistance: Diver's Watch 200 meters (660 feet)
- Meets ISO standards and is suitable for scuba diving
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.