- Seiko Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
The next generation of Astron timekeeping
In 2012, Seiko took electronic watchmaking to a new level with the Astron GPS Solar, which connects to the Global Positioning System (GPS) and adjusts to every time zone* while generating all the energy it needs from light alone. In keeping with the traditions of the Astron collection retaining multiple functions and state-of-the-art technology, a dynamic new fourth-generation Astron looks to the future with a sleek, yet dynamic new faceted design.
This new Astron has a dynamic presence thanks to the dimensional case and the faceted bezel with hairline finishing on top, which contrasts with the polished sides. The case lines flow seamlessly through the lugs to an integrated bracelet that has a sharp design that matches the angular case to give the watches a refined appearance. This bracelet tapers neatly toward the clasp, reinforcing its harmonious and graceful look. The titanium case and bracelet have a scratch-resistant super-hard coating, and thanks to titanium’s light weight and the case’s low center of gravity, the watches sit comfortably on the wrist.
- Case: 41mm (12mm thick, 48mm L2L) titanium case and bracelet with black super-hard coating
- Caliber: 3X62 (Solar-powered quartz, GPS-controlled time and time zone adjustment)
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds, date, quick-set timezone adjustment, perpetual calendar correct to the year 2100, power save function, anti-magnetic to 4,800 A/m
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Power reserve: 6 months with full charge
- Crystal: Sapphire crystal with super-clear coating
- Dial: Grey with horizontal stripes in alternating shades, applied hour markers with LumiBrite luminous paint
- Water Resistance: 100 meters
- Bracelet/Strap: Integrated titanium bracelet with quick-adjust three-fold clasp with push button release
- Limited edition: 1500 pieces
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.