- Singer Reimagined Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
A deceivingly simple flyback chronograph
Tachymeter allows easy calculation of average speed. Activate your Singer Flytrack at the first mile or kilometer marker and at the second you’ll know your average speed.
This Flytrack is characterized by its matte black velvet-touch dial, featuring the triple tachymetric scale, allowing measurement of average speeds from 20 to 300 Km/h. It features a circular brushed rehaut with black index for easy reading, and a rotating hour disc in black matte ceramic highlighted by an orange luminescent arrow. It is finished on a black soft calf leather strap, in rally style, with orange stitching and a stainless steel folding buckle.
This reference is limited to only 10 pieces, numbered from 1 to 10 and indicated in an 18k gold digit hand-applied directly on the watch case, indicating the number of your own and unique Singer Flytrack.
- Caliber Singer Reimagined AGH6364: Manual mechanical movement, Singer Reimagined exclusive convertible flyback sweep second hand (60 seconds)
- Number of Parts: 314
- Number of Jewels: 49
- Power Reserve: Minimum 55 hours
- Escapement: Swiss lever
- Balance: Flat with AgenPit regulator
- Frequency: 21’600 vph (3 Hz)
- Functions: Hours on peripheral discs, central minutes and central seconds with flyback zero reset function
- Material: Grade 5 Titanium
- Diameter: 43 mm
- Height: 15 mm
- Crystal: Sapphire with double-sided antireflective coating
- Back: Screwed with sapphire crystal
- Water Resistance: 10 ATM / 100 meters
- Material: Calfskin
- Type: Folding buckle
- Material: Brushed steel with polished edges
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.