- Zenith Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Never afraid to express its singular vision of watchmaking of the future, Zenith continues to highlight the concept of high-frequency precision through striking creations in its 1/100th of a second chronograph, the DEFY 21. This translation of high oscillation frequencies into single regions of the visible light spectrum began with the DEFY 21 Ultraviolet in 2020, which features the world’s first violet- coloured chronograph movement, standing out against the entirely muted case in matte sandblasted titanium. Now, Zenith applies the same striking effect in cool tones of deep indigo and electric blue in the DEFY 21 Ultrablue.
The color blue holds a special place in Zenith lore. It was the backdrop to the starry night sky from which the manufacture’s founder Georges-Favre Jacot was inspired to name his award-winning calibre and eventually, his brand. In more recent times, it was one of the defining colours of the A386, one of the first watches to be equipped with the legendary El Primero automatic high-frequency chronograph calibre. It is also a colour that has been extensively explored by the Manufacture in its most intricate watches, becoming a mark of futuristic haute horlogerie by Zenith.
- 44mm micro-blasted titanium case
- Water resistant to 100 meters
- Special skeletonized dial with grey closed chronograph registers
- 1/100th of a second Chronograph movement (one rotation per second)
- 1 escapement for the Watch (36,000 VpH - 5 Hz)
- 1 escapement for the Chronograph (360,000 VpH - 50Hz)
- Chronograph power-reserve indication at 12 o'clock. Hours and minutes in the centre. Small seconds at 9 o'clock, Central chronograph hand, 30-minute counter at 3 o'clock, 60-second counter at 6 o'clock
- TIME LAB Chronometer certified
- Transparent case back
- Blue anodized rotor
- Strap: Black rubber with ultrablue “cordura effec.t” Microblasted titanium double folding clasp
We Also Recommend
Armin Strom Resonance Mirrored Force Resonance Special Edition Guilloché Dial ST16-RF.05
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.