Zodiac Sea Wolf GMT 'Crystal' Topper Edition
- Zodiac Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Discovering its desire for travel and exploration, Zodiac originally created the Aerospace at the height of the jet age in 1966 as an evolution to the famed Super Sea Wolf dive watch. Crystalizing this legendary reference and moment in history is our tenth Topper Edition: the Sea Wolf GMT 'Crystal' ref. ZO9408.
Powered by a Swiss-made Soprod C125 GMT calibre, this reimagined, limited edition reference is the pinnacle of expert timekeeping with a universal Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) tracker that allows you to tell time in two places simultaneously. Extremely precise, this high-functioning watch's accuracy is only matched by the classic simplicity of its coveted 'Crystal' sunburst dial and bi-color red & blue rotating bezel – a special combination exclusive to Topper Jewelers. Another charming detail exclusive to this edition is a special bi-colored “roulette style" date wheel, whose numerals alternate between red and blue. Limited to 182 individually numbered pieces.
- Dimensions: 40mm (Lug-to-lug: 47mm, Thickness: 13mm)
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Crystal: Domed sapphire
- Water Resistance: 200 meters
DIAL AND HANDS
- Dial: Silver sunburst, with applied hourly indexes
- Hands: Silver with SuperLuminova
- Bi-color 24-hour rotating bezel (bi-directional) with K1 mineral crystal topring
- Movement: Swiss-made Soprod C125 GMT
- Hours, minutes, seconds, date at 3:00, 24-hour GMT
- Bi-colored “roulette style” red & blue date wheel
- Three-link stainless steel bracelet with folding security buckle
If you'd like to have your bracelet sized prior to its dispatch, please leave your wrist size to the nearest 1/8" in the order comments
- If you are ordering from outside the United States, you will be responsible for any duty charges. These fees are separate from our standard international shipping charge.
We Also Recommend
Aquadive Poseidon Bathysphere GMT Limited Edition
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.