Bell & Ross BRV2-93 GMT Black Steel
- Bell & Ross Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Inspired by vintage aircraft instruments
Bell & Ross might be best known for its square-cased pilot watches, but the BRV collection pulls inspiration from an earlier era of analog aviation instruments, yielding a charming, more vintage-inspired case aesthetic without compromising on the brand's signature legibility and adventure-ready capability.
Expanding on the capability of the BR Vintage collection is this reference aimed at frequent travellers — both professional and civilian — in search of a chic and functional timepiece. The contemporary design of the BR V2-93 GMT Blue is perfectly suited to 21st century travellers, and places it at the heart of the modern era.
Its 41-mm round steel case is characteristic of the Vintage series, with integrated protection for the screw-down crown. With a galvanic blue case-back featuring a sunray pattern, the dial is a nod to the world of air travel and long transatlantic trips, while the second hand counterweight is subtly styled in the shape of an aircraft.
- Movement: calibre BR-CAL.303. Automatic mechanical.
- Functions: hours, minutes and central seconds. Second time hand rapid-setting, independent from the hour hand. Date.
- Case: 41 mm in diameter. Satin-polished steel. Bi-directional bezel with 24-hour scale. Grey and black two-colour anodised aluminium disc. Screw-down crown. Sapphire case-back.
- Dial: black. Numerals and indices coated in white Superluminova®. Metal skeletonized Superluminova®-filled hour and minute hands.
- Crystal: ultra-curved sapphire with anti-reflective coating.
- Water-resistance: 100 metres.
- Strap: satin-polished steel strap.
- Buckle: folding for metal bracelet. satin-polished steel pin for rubber strap.
We Also Recommend
Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional Master Chronometer Hesalite 310.30.42.50.01.001
Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional Master Chronometer Sapphire Sandwich 310.32.42.50.01.002
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.