- Bremont Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Inspired by the black sand beaches of Hawaii
This rugged new dive watch draws inspiration from the Kaimu beach in Hawaii, a world-renowned dramatic, volcanic black sand beach in the Puna district. Based on the Big Island, Kaimu is a very young black sand beach with a rich history as it was devastated by an eruption from the nearby Kilauea volcano in 1990. Kaimu is an incredible example of endurance as the beach and local habitat have replenished, supported by locals and visitors planting sprouted coconuts in order to revitalise the local habitat and replaced the lost vegetation, restoring the area to its former beauty.
The trademark of the Supermarine collection is that it highlights the connection between sea and air, a range that has been designed for the water but very much inspired by aviation principles. Turning the watch over reveals a closed case back with a new engraved wave pattern. This reference also incorporates a uni-directional ceramic rotating bezel and is manufactured using Bremont’s Trip-Tick® three-piece case construction, housing a beautifully finished and chronometer-tested movement.
- Case: 40mm Stainless steel Trip-Tick® case construction (13mm thick, 49mm L2L)
- Caseback: Solid stainless steel screwdown with engraved wave pattern
- Dial: Superluminova-coated hands & numerals, rose gold plating
- Crystal: Domed sapphire
- Movement: Automatic, Bremont BE-92AE (ETA 2892 base) automatic chronometer fitted with Bremont decorated rotor and 21 jewels, Glucydur balance and Anachron balance spring, with Nivaflex 1 mainspring. Rated frequency of 28,800 A/h with 38-hour minimum power reserve.
- Power Reserve: 42 hours
- Strap: leather strap with pin buckle, 20mm lug width
- Chronometer certified, ISO 3159 rated
- Date at 3:00
- Water Resistance: 300 meters (30atm)
- Uni-directional ceramic rotating dive bezel
We Also Recommend
Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional Master Chronometer Sapphire Sandwich 310.30.42.50.01.002
Omega Seamaster 75th Anniversary Aqua Terra 150M Co‑Axial Master Chronometer 188.8.131.52.03.005
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.