- Glashütte Original Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
A retro-inspired classic in Fab Green
The Seventies Chronograph Panorama Date from Glashütte Original celebrates a world on the move in the 1970s, where travel, self-realisation, flexibility and a return to nature became more outspoken social norms. This newly updated version is presented in polished stainless steel, with its compact 40 x 40 mm diameter case whose rounded corners echoes the design icons of the dynamic decade it is named after.
Makes no mistake: this ‘70s-inspired stunner has just as much substance as style. With the Glashütte Original manufactory Calibre 37-02, made in-house to the highest quality standards, the Seventies Chronograph Panorama Date is as precise and reliable as you would expect from one of our watches. Next to 70 hours of power reserve and 10 bar water resistance the timepiece offers a view of the exquisitely finished movement through a sapphire crystal case back. The Calibre 37-02 with column-wheel switch has succeeded in combining the most important chronograph functions in a watch of a pleasing size: chronograph with stop-second, flyback, 30-minute display and numeric 12-hour display, Panorama Date and power reserve indication.
With its unique degradé effect, the shimmering ‘Fab Green’ dial is cool and eye-catching. Black indices and hands with Super-LumiNova® make their mark for the very first time within the Seventies line and are combined with the brand’s signature Panorama Date.
- Case: Stainless steel with specially shaped sapphire crystal caseback
- Diameter: 40.00 x 40.00mm
- Height: 14.10 mm
- Dial: "Fab Green" degradé with black indices and hands with Super-Luminova
- Movement: Automatic Calibre 37-02 (bevelled/polished edges, polished steel parts, polished/ blued screws, skeletonized rotor with 21-ct gold oscillation weight, bridges/ balance cock/ rotor with Glashütte stripe finish, adjustment of rate by adjustment screws, fine adjustment rate symmetry using swan-neck spring
- Frequency: 28.800 vph, equivalent to 4 Hz
- Power Reserve: 70 hours ± 5 %
- Functions: Automatic movement, central hour/minute, small second, Panorama Date, chronograph with flyback/stop second/30 minutes counter/12 hour counter, power reserve display
- Water Resistance: 100 meters (10 bar)
- Strap: Stainless steel bracelet with ratcheting clasp
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.