- Omega Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
A brooding, Boutique-Exclusive Planet Ocean
The mighty Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600m dive watch remains a purpose-built specimen with few peers. Hewn from a 43.5mm stainless steel case and finished with a uniquely finished dial, this special reference is only available in official Omega Boutiques, including Topper Jewelers. A Liquid Metal ceramic rotating bezel with a highly legible diving scale encircles the bold display, which includes hands and indexes generously filled with a Swiss Super-LumiNova.
Powered by the Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8900, this Seamaster Planet Ocean is worn on an integrated rubber strap with a structured pattern and tonal stitching. The NAIAD LOCK caseback is completed with a metallized seahorse on the sapphire crystal — a nod to the Hippocampus engravings featured on the original Planet Ocean and beyond.
As the name makes clear, Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M is water resistant to 600 metres and includes the essential manual helium-escape valve at 11:00.
- Calibre: Omega 8900
- Self-winding movement with Co-Axial escapement. Certified Master Chronometer, approved by METAS, resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 gauss. Free sprung-balance with silicon balance spring, automatic winding in both directions. Rhodium plated finish with Geneva waves in arabesque.
- Power reserve: 60 hours
- Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with antireflective treatment on both sides
- 60 bar (600 metres)
Watch Case & Dial
- Case: Steel
- Case Diameter: 43.5 mm
- Between lugs: 21 mm
- Lug to lug: 49.3 mm
- Thickness: 16.2 mm
- Material: Steel
- Type of Clasp: Stainless steel folding clasp
- Anti-magnetic, chronometer, date, master chronometer certified, helium escape valve, screwin crown, unidirectional rotating bezel
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.